Hello World, my name is Magdalena Sowder. I'm a first-year at Wellesley College and I'm originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan (Go Blue!!). I am relatively undecided in my major although I am considering Computer Science. I love to hike and last summer I hiked in the Parc National de la Vanoise in France.
A few summers ago, I went to Liberia and worked with a group of University of Michigan students on several environmental engineering projects. That trip played a huge role in sparking my interest in engineering and the possibilities to help people through engineering. Through ENGR 160, I want to continue to explore engineering principles and begin to get a sense of what an engineer does and if that is something I wish to pursue. In this course, I want to challenge myself to go above and beyond in each of the projects.
I am looking forward to a great semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment